The NEW rinnai ultra series
Rinnai takes tankless water heating one step further with condensing technology that delivers more efficiency than ever before. Enjoy all the same tankless benefits you’ve come to expect from Rinnai, plus even greater energy savings. With four condensing models to choose from, there’s one right for any sized home. Delight in a continuous supply of fresh, clean hot water, and experience the space savings, convenience, ease of installation and peace of mind for which Rinnai is famous.
Unrivaled Technology. Unmatched Performance.
Rinnai’s unique condensing design incorporates two innovative heat exchangers to achieve optimum heating value from every cubic foot of natural gas or propane. Residual heat from flue gases is recaptured to pre-heat incoming ground water, which then circulates to the primary copper heat exchanger. The top-down burner design increases reliability and ensures a longer service life, while also reducing lifetime operating and maintenance costs. With the burner located above the condensing heat exchanger, the burner and copper heat exchanger are protected from condensate. Delivering an Energy Factor (EF) up to .96, Rinnai’s tankless condensing units are ideal for residential and commercial applications and can be banked together for even greater capacity.
FEATURES OF THE NEW RINNAI RU98i SERIES TANKLESS WATER HEATERS:
- Built-in Circ-Logic recirculation program cycles an external pump (purchases separately) at pre-set intervals and temperatures to maximize efficiency and comfort
- Pre-set time intervals prevents short cycling of the unit
- Integrated internal thermistor ensures accurate temperature measurement and optimal performance
- Top-down burner design and new ceramic, pre-mix burner delivers higher efficiency, lower emissions, and improved durability
- Leak detection shuts off water to the interior units to limit property damage
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Enhanced scale detection notification