Friedrich C-90A Carbon Air Filter
- $ 21.95
- Retail Price:
- Write a Review
• Dimensions(W x H x D): 12-3/4" x 15-7/8" x 1/4"
• an energy-efficient electrostatic precipitator air cleaner traps airborne allergens and irritants on a permanent, washable filter.
• Top-rated by the leading consumer magazine; generates only safe "trace" levels of by-product ozone.
• Three-speed fan is ENERGY STAR efficient, using only 90 watts
• AHAM certified CADR of 300 for smoke, 325 for dust and 370 for pollen.
How do I install a carbon filter on my air cleaner?
You must remove the plastic cover from the activated carbon filter and install in the unit. Position the pre-filter in the rear of the unit (closest to the electronic cell) and the carbon filter on the front side where the air comes out. Make sure the electronic cell is properly placed in the cabinet - the airflow arrow on the end plate should be pointing toward the fan. Electronic air cleaners should not be placed in any area where potentially explosive gases or vapors exist. In addition, they should not be used in wet environments.
To write your review, please sign in first:
Our Price: $39
Our Price: $37
Our Price: $52
Our Price: $33