GE 9,400 BTU Digital PTHP Heat Pump Air Conditioner (R-410A) includes heater cord
- $ 959.95
- Retail Price:
- (1 review) Create your review
• Volts: 230/208 V
• Refrigerant: R-410A
• Cooling Capacity: 9,400/9,200 BTU
• Heating Capacity: 8,600/11,700/17,000 BTU
• Est. Room Size: 450 sq. ft.
• Energy Efficiency Ratio: 12.7
• Weight: 105 lbs
• Dimensions(W x H x D): 42" x 16" x 13.75"
The most Efficient PTHP in the Industry!
The 6100 Zoneline series is one of the most affordable package terminal heat pump available. It delivers maximum comfort control, efficient operation and outstanding standard features, including:
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Two fan motors: improved quiet sound levels, higher efficiency
- Digital Controls: LED temperature display, easy temperature selection, tactile touch pads
- Optional corrosion treatment: reduces the effects of coastal environments
- Electronic temperature limiting: reduces operating costs
- Heat sentinel: reduces excessive temperatures in unoccupied room
- Freeze sentinel: protects unoccupied rooms from damage by freezing temperatures
- Central desk control capability with options for infrared/door switch sensors
- GE Exclusive superseal: increased room comfort, energy savings
- Smart Fan: fan cycle operation based on heat/cool selection
- Remote thermostat capability
All Included STANDARD, no extra charge!
NOTE: Heater Cord Included in price (please select heater cord size)!
NOTE: Wall Sleeve and Rear Grille Sold Separately!
This one is very efficient. It precisely controls the room temp. The operation is also very easy. It’s a good air conditional.Richard Abeyta on 29/04/2011
To write your review, please sign in first:
Circuit Breaker(A): select heater cord size
Cooling Watts: 745/720
Unit Dimensions(HxWxD): 16"x42"x13.75"
Volts Rated: 230/208
Thermostat Range Cooling: 60°F - 85°F
Heating Capacity (BTU): select heater cord size
Cooling Amps: 3.8/3.5
Heating Amps: select heater cord size
Unit Weight Lbs: 105
Cooling Capacity (BTU): 9,400/9,200
Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 12.7
Air Circulation (CFM): 360