Home > Tankless Water Heaters > Electric Point of Use Tankless Water Heaters > Stiebel Eltron Electric Point of Use Tankless
Stiebel Eltron DHC 6-2 Point of Use Electric Tankless Water Heater
- $ 179.00
- Retail Price:
- (1 review) Create your review
• Electric Water Heater
• Phase: 1 x single
• Voltage: 230/208 Volts
• Wattage: 6.1 kW / 4.5 kW
• Min. Required Circuit Breaker: 1 x 30A
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 14 3/16" x 7 7/8" x 4 1/8"
Buy Together and SAVE!
Stiebel Eltron DHC 6-2 is a Electrical Tankless Water Heater is designed for installation at the point-of-use.
The DHC series heaters heats water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by heat losses are completely eliminated. The heating elements are controlled by a flow switch. An exclusive scald-guard thermostat keeps the water temperature within safe limits at all times. Additionally, the DHC water heaters are equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset. The rugged all copper design ensures many years of reliable service.
• Up to 50% less electric consumption compared to storage type heaters
• Hot water instantly
• Exclusive built-in scald guard thermostat
• Low installation costs compared to tank type units
• Available in many different kW sizes
• Available for 120v, 208v, 240v, and 277v
The Stiebel Eltron DHC tankless water heaters are ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial / industrial setting:
• Office Buildings
• Gas Stations
• Hotels / Motels
• Commercial Condominiums
• Manufacturing Facilities
In a residential setting, they are suited for the following applications:
• Bathroom Sinks
• Kitchen Sinks
• Laundry Areas
• Small Cabins
• Boats / RVs
This point of use water heater meets all my requirements, supplying hot water anytime at any temperature, easilly installation, taking up fewer space than my last tank heater. BTW, the seller also offers very professional and excellent customer service, which I like most.tara long on 03/05/2011
To write your review, please sign in first:
• Fuel Type: Electric
• Phase: 1 x single
• Voltage: 208V / 240V
• Wattage: 4.5 kW / 6.1 kW
• Amperage: 22A / 25A
• Min. Required Circuit Breaker Size: 30A / 30A
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 14 3/16" x 7 7/8" x 4 1/8"
• Weight: 4.6 lbs
• Recommended Wire Size (AWG Copper): 10 / 10
• Min. Water Flow to Activate Unit: 0.47 GPM
• Nominal Water Volume: 0.13 Gal
• Working Pressure: 150 PSI
• Tested to Pressure: 300 PSI
• Water Connections: 1/2" NPT
Three (3) year limited warranty by the manufacturer.
ETL Listed for U.S. and Canada.
ISO 9001 Certified.
Our Price: $744
Our Price: $780
Our Price: $814
Our Price: $864